Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Superbowl 2011

So it was announced today that Dallas will host the 2011 Superbowl!

Whoopty freakin doo!

Me and a couple of friends of mine at work were talking about this. We said "make your travel arrangements now to be out of the city". I understand it will bring in revenue to our city, of which I'm sure I'll not see anything really done with it, but I don't want to be in the midst of it all.

Me and my bf were also talking about it tonight. At first we also agreed to high tail it out of town. Then I told her that's when all of our "friends and family" will be calling asking if they can stay with us. THEN we decided we could rent out our extra rooms, make some extra cash. Okay, I know that will never happen, but would be funny.

Speaking of funny. I think it's funny how they chose Dallas and the new Cowboy Stadium. There not even done with the stadium. As a matter of fact have they even started building it? How do you choose a stadium that's not complete, how do you know what it will be like and stuff? Truthfully I could care less about the Cowboys Stadium. Just because I'm in Dallas does not mean I like the Cowboys. I don't really like football. But when people ask who my favorite team is I respond, "Whomever is playing against the Cowgirls!" :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Lara said...

i've long been an anti-fan of the cowboys actually. as for getting out of town during the super bowl, it shouldn't be too awful. at least it's only a one-day event - the olympics would be a lot worse!