Monday, May 14, 2007

Cost of Stamp has risen again!

ARGH! In case you didn't know, because I didn't, the cost of the First Class Mail stamp has gone up again!!!

I did bills last night and most of them I pay online, but there are those few that don't offer that option or offer an option to pay by phone for $10 or so, I won't do that. So I come in to work this morning put two bills in the mail slot, go to the small stamp machine we have to buy one more and notice the price difference.

GREAT! That means I have two bills that will be returned to me because I don't have enough on my stamp! I wonder if they will have a small window where they'll accept them. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Lara said...

ugh, i know. so annoying! i'd almost rather they just up it to like 75 cents right now so that it won't have to change every three months for the next five years. :-P