Thursday, May 10, 2007

New "friends" Blog

I was reading an article on MSN talking about soldiers keeping blogs. I'm so clueless, I didn't know that any of them did that.

I've read two of his posts already... wow! This is the real stuff (from what I can tell) no editing from the news crew etc.

So if you're interested I have added Eighty Deuce On The Loose In Iraq to my links on the right. Again I don't talk about politics and regardless if you support or don't support the war... you should support our troops!

Good luck AirborneParaInf82 and be safe!!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Hey thank you for putting a link to my blog and the good words you say about it!

I was just curious where and what this article you were reading was?!?

Feel free to email me at airborneparainf82@gmail.com