Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bad Dream Woke Me Up

I had the most wierd dream last night. And I know it probably had something to do with watching Lost last night and this game hubby is playing.

So I'm outside by some cliff that leads to a river I guess. I'm watching this plane go up in the air and as it peaks it makes this horrible sound. I turn to whomever is with me and say "I hate it when it does that" As if this happens all the time to planes. Then it takes a nose dive straight to the ground and explodes! I guess I'm so close I can feel the heat.

There is this fire truck close by but noone really around so I go hop in to drive out to the fire. But I'm on this small section of land prior to the cliff that goes down to the river so I have to try and turn it around to go the other way. For some reason the stick to the speed shift is way down on the floor so I have to reach way down to change it. While backing up this thing I don't maneuver very well and the back end of the truck starts to go over the cliff.

I woke up with such a jolt that it gave me a horrible headache. I was able to get back to sleep but when I finally woke up for my morning workout I still had a horrible headache. I've since then taken 2 pills and it went away. Man, I hate those type of dreams.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: