Thursday, May 24, 2007

My dog and the rain

It has been decided that M&M does not like the rain.

I knew that she didn't like the sprinklers and taking a bath but I didn't think that the rain was that big of a deal to her. But it seems that everytime it rains she finds a way out of our yard.

As you can guess we got rain today! Mr M got home and there was a note on our door from our neighbor advising us that they had our dog. Good thing because evidently before she escaped our yard she got her dog collar with all her tags that identify her off her neck.

I think I've finally convinced Mr. M that we need to get her a dog house. If for anything else but to get out of the rain. He keeps trying to compare her to the dog he grew up with "my dog never went into his dog house..." Well M&M is a prissy little girl and she probably will.

So we'll start looking at prices and different types and see what we can get her. Hopefully this will help. Plus I won't feel so bad when I hear there's a storm coming while we're at work. And with all the funky weather we've been having lately I just feel better about it.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Lara said...

also? dog houses are just cute. :)