Thursday, May 17, 2007

Anticipated Movies

There are several movies this year that I just can't wait for.

1. Spider Man 3: saw it last weekend. I won't give any of it away but my one gripe. Of course there's lots of fight scenes. But they had this one where it was night and they're going in between buildings and everything and it was just so dark I couldn't figure out what was going on. What I did like... the intro. As the credits are playing they do a bit of a recap of both of the movies that lead up to this one. Also, there is a preview of the Harry Potter Movie. {Sorry no link to the official website... I've seen enough previews for this one!}

2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 13): I haven't read one book, sad huh? I had a friend who was talking about a character and I asked, "was she in one of the movies? No... then I don't know who she is" :-) {preview from the link to official website}

3. Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End (May 24): Gotta love me some Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Oh and the movie is good too! {I'm sure there's a preview, didn't really check}

4. Shrek the Third (May 18 - tomorrow!): I love all the Shrek movies, they're so funny. AND Baskin Robbins usually has this really cool sherbert that comes out every time the movie is out. It's grape and apple sherbert with pop rocks. Yeah I know, I'm wierd... my husband just doesn't understand. {preview from the link to official website}

I keep thinking there is another one but it's slipping my mind right now.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

2 comments:

Lara said...

i agree about the intro to spidey3 - it was cool having the recaps. i can't wait for pirates3 and shrek3, but harry potter's totally not my thing. :-P

Jess said...

The Harry Potter books are still better :oP I get tired of having to explain all of the stuff that was left out of the movies. But I am eagerly anticipating Shrek 3 as well...might see it this weekend. Yay!