Sunday, May 27, 2007

The List of 4

So Miss Lara has tagged me for a meme. I have to tell ya Lara I have no clue what a meme stands for and I'm being too lazy to look it up. :-) So here ya go, my list:

4 jobs I have held:
1. cotton candy maker at a local amusement park
2. video store clerk
3. telemarketer (doesn't everyone do this at least once? How horrible this job is!!!)
4. writer of training materials in current "envelope stuffing company"

4 movies I can watch over and over:
{I have to limit myself to just 4?}
1. The Color Purple
2. Stephen King's The Stand
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Goonies

4 places I have lived:
{As my personal information says, born and bred Texan!}
1. Amarillo, TX
2. Arlington, TX
3. Dallas, TX
4. Denton, TX

4 categories of TV programming I enjoy:
1. Reality TV - Survivor and Big Brother mostly (hubby hates all reality tv)
2. Crime fighting shows - CSI: Las Vegas and all Law & Orders
3. Comedies - My Name is Earl and we just love The Office
4. Drama - Heroes and Lost

4 places I have been on holiday:
1. Cozumel, Mexico (first holiday with hubby)
2. Disneyworld, FL
3. Telluride and Ouray, Colorado (if I did move from Texas it would be to this area)
4. Took a day trip to NYC when working in our PA office

4 websites I visit daily:
{I don't know about daily, but often}
1. MSN/Hotmail
2. My blog and bloggy friends
3. Flyertalk.com
4. TruthorFiction.com

4 of my favorite dishes:
1. Eggs, bacon and toast (breakfast is good anytime!)
2. Chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen
3. Fajitas
4. Mongonlian Beef from Pei Wei

4 places I'd rather be right now:
{I'm going to pretend that money is no object here}
1. Touring England, especially Scotland
2. Touring the United States (this would be one of those things I'd like to do if I won the lottery, hop in a car and just drive around with no goal in mind. Stopping when I felt like it to look at shops or historical spots. Pull up to a hotel and stay for the night, get up when I felt like it and drive to the next stop)
3. At a landscape store buying anything and everything I would love for my backyard
4. In the mountains in Colorado

4 other blogger buddies to do this meme/list:
{I only have a few that I "know" visit me, so by default you're named. :-) }
1. Computer Diva
2. Texas Grind
3. Queen P
4. Lynnski

1 comment:

Lara said...

yay! thanks for playing. :)