Friday, July 27, 2007

Simpson's - The Movie

Okay, I'm not a big Simpson's fan. Actually I never watched the show until I met Mr. M. But we went to watch the movie today and I tell you what.... it's funny as hell!!!! You crack up the entire time. Of course I won't mention anything from the movie that you probably haven't seen on a commercial. My only advice... do stay till the credits are done. :-)

Oh and one last thing...

Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does... look out! Here comes a spider pig!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

4 comments:

Erica said...

my fiance and i are going to see it tonight. i can't wait. i love the commercials and spider pig...lol!!!!!!

Art Performance Picks said...

You should hear Butterbean singing that spiderpig thing...man I can't wait to see it...btw...did Mr.M get to see Transformers?

Wolf Lover Girl said...

lynnski: you'll have to tell me what you think. I can't get the spider pig song out of my head! I know I'm driving people crazy but who cares! :-)

queen paula: can't wait to hear butter sing it... funny. yes, mr m watched transformers and liked it. although he was upset about a certain fight scene... you know the one i'm talking about.

~ Wolf Lover Gifl

Adreana said...

hello everybody,
I have really enjoyed the simpsons movie,but was expecting more from homer.
and the scene where they gave homer money for visiting Alaska is that real?do you really get paid to visit alaska?

Regards
Megan
Http://all-free-gifs.blogspot.com