Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm not 15 anymore!

I'm 34! So why does my face keep breaking out like I'm a teenager in High School? I know that sometimes stress and "that time of the month" can play a part, but come on.. still at the age of 34?

So what am I gonna do about it? Well I went online and ordered some Proactive. You know that stuff you constantly see Jessica Simpson advertise.

I should get it in 2-3 weeks. The website (and some of the stories on there) say that you'll see a difference within a week. I hope so, I'm tired of trying all sorts of stuff to no avail.

I'll keep you posted! ;-)

Oh, and this is my 90th post... 10 more till 100! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Lara said...

i use proactiv, and i love it. unfortunately, i can't say i never get breakouts anymore, but i get WAY fewer than i used to get, and they clear up much faster now. let me know what you think after you try it for a bit.

Erica said...

Good Luck with the Proactiv. I hope that you get the results you want. I've always said that if I have breakouts and acne again, then I'd try it. But I've got pretty nice skin.

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Lara: Great to know someone who's used the stuff. I will definitely keep you posted.

Lynnski: You're so lucky! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl