Monday, July 30, 2007

Day Out With Sis

I spent most of Saturday out with my sister, Rogue.

We got together relatively early, but not too early so we could sleep in. I got to her place and chatted with her as she got ready. We had no pre planned plans so everything was up in the air. By the time we left her place we had an agenda!

First it was off to lunch at La Madeleine's. I actually had it the day before with some friends and I wanted more! So sad. Although they didn't seem to have it together on this day. They didn't have things out to choose from to eat, when you asked it was kind of ho hum. But we did enjoy ourselves and we stayed there just chatting an eating for a nice long time. Oh and I had to have some hot chocolate with mint. I know, it's July but it tastes so yummy. It's my coffee.

Then we were off shopping. First we went to a music store where I bought the soundtrack to the Sound of Music (I know... but I love it!) I brought it to work but I don't think I can listen to it because I'm afraid I'll just start singing along.

Then it was off to Sam Moon and I bought two pairs of earrings and a necklace. This was my first time to visit them, they were very busy. We'll have to go back because I love earrings and such.

One of our final stops was to the mall where I went and bought some green and purple hair extensions to put throughout my hair. I've always wanted to have some and sis had some blue that she was wearing. So we went to buy mine. I'm wearing them today at work and surprisingly everyone likes them - or so they say. Hubby called me Rainbow Brite. LOL.

I really enjoyed spending the day with my sister. I need to do it more often. So we both agreed that we need to try at least once a month to get together.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Lara said...

hey, kid! i didn't have your email addy, so i'll update you here. i changed my URL to http://laradavid.blogspot.com. i also started a photo blog at http://laradavidphotos.blogspot.com. wanted to make sure you knew!