Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One Week Update

It's been just over a week that I've been on the Proactive so it's time for a small update.

The supply I received is to be a 30 day supply. Interestingly the bottles are kind of small, in my opinion, and I'm kind of afraid I'll run out. But they seem to think it will last.

Although they mention they add no fragrances I think the toner is a bit smelly. Not real bad but couldn't it smell like roses? Okay, I guess that would defeat the purpose.

I've been using the stuff religiously in the morning and in the evening on my face, neck and chest. It definitely has cleared up a lot of my problems I had on my forehead. Although it did seem to create newer and bigger ones. One was right in the middle of my eyebrows so I looked like I had a "dot" there. They are clearing up. I'm sure it goes with the package, get a little worse before you get better.

So all in all I'm happy with the product and will of course continue to use it!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: