Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm so excited!

Woo Hoo! I barely ordered the Proactive on Thursday and it's here already! They said it would take 2-3 weeks, I sure am glad I didn't pay extra for a quicker delivery.

I'm starting with the simple 3 step program that includes a wash, toner and lotion. They also sent a trial face mask which I'm trying now. It's a nice mask so far. It's not one of those that dries up so much that you can't even move your face.

So this is day 1, we'll see how long before I start seeing improvement. I'm so stoked!!! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief. Some things never change I guess. I wonder exactly how long it will take for them to figure out how to avoid this. Truth is, I'm not sure they are even worried about it and that's why it happens again and again, year after year. When I came back from maternity leave and they were at it again it was sort of the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back". I knew it was never going to change. Hope more recent days have been better.