Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy 100!

This is my 100th post!

Wow! I never thought I would actually be into blogging this much to actually make it to 100. I had to go back and see when I started it and my first post was December 2, 2006. However I did technically start with another provider and then moved here. But it wasn't much before this one.

Why did I start? My friends Computer Diva and Texas Grind had blogs and always talking about them. So I thought, okay I'll give it a try maybe post something here and there. I find myself thinking of posts I need to include and what I'll say in them when somethings going on.

Take for example what happened today...

On my way home I call Mr. M to ask if I should stop somewhere to get us something to eat, we've not been to the grocery store yet and running low on something decent to eat. I wanted a salad and Mr. M suggested Jason's Deli. Now I like Jason's Deli but I'm not a fan of the one close to our house and today didn't help their case. As a matter of fact I will NEVER go back to this location again. What happened?

I get there and put in our order to go. I pay and sit at a booth close to where they are supposed to call out my name when it's ready. I'm sitting there and I notice the two orders behind me get their food already which makes me wonder why mine is so hard to get done. Just as I'm getting up to go say something I notice the girl who took my order reaches behind her for a ticket and is like "oops!" and gives it to the guys who puts the food together. I hear them say "no tomatoes" so I naturally think it's mine because I asked for that on my salad. Then I notice that they're done and the couple who was sitting in the booth in front of me pick up that order. So I sit there just a tad bit longer thinking that maybe they're working on mine and they'll call my name any minute now. Nope! So I get up and show her my little receipt and say, "um.... my order???" And the girl? "Oh, sorry, we misplaced the order slip and it will be out in a minute". I have to go sit back down because I'm about to explode! A few more minutes and I get my stuff. Truthfully when it was done they should have brought it out to me where I was sitting, but no the little girl calls out my name, puts the bag out on the counter and kind of is like sorry. She did happen to mutter another quick "sorry it took so long" "yeah right" I mutter and walk off. I then take out all my stuff and grab my salad because I'm going to the salad bar to put more stuff on it (I ordered a Chef Salad). I'm sure they were kind of looking at me like who is that crazy girl with splashes of purple and green in her hair. You're lucky I didn't go off on your *ss and make a scene. Mr. M asked why I didn't say anything. I just couldn't because I know that I was not going to be able to control myself. But again I emphasized with him that we would NOT be going back there.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

2 comments:

Art Performance Picks said...

i'm sorry splashes of purple and green? Anyway, that meal would have been totally free girl!--drama queen!

Lara said...

happy 100th post! :)