Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wrong Blinds

Update as of January 24:
I gave them a call to let them know they sent me the wrong stuff. The very enthusiastic guy on the line was very accommodating (I'm being sarcastic by the way). He said they would send the replacements and actually I should be receiving them tomorrow or so. We'll see.

Now how to return the original stuff they sent? I can go online a print a mail label so I don't have to pay for it. But you know what? I'm not repackaging that stuff. I think I'll just take it in to the nearest Target and let them deal with it. As I was mentioning to one of my co-workers, how would they even know if I sent it anyway? :-) But I won't do that, I can't.

And I don't normally order items online either, I can't stand it. But we had a gift card for Target and you can't buy this stuff in the store, so we had to!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay so I ordered some blinds off of Target's website a week or so ago using a gift card we received for Christmas. We have to replace the 2 front blinds because M&M tore them up. So I ordered vertical blinds that way if any of the animals want to look outside they can just move the blind over and see. They won't pull down the horizontal blind and tear it up.

So they were delivered to our house yesterday and Mr. M. got them out to start putting them up.
Okay now I ordered two 34 1/2 W X 58 L.
We received two 42 7/8 X 58 bars to hang the blinds.
And two 14 X 56 1/2 blinds.

Now how did they do that????? The stuff they sent us doesn't even match each other. What dips!!! So I'll be calling them to let them now how well they screwed up and I'm not shipping this crap back. I'll be more than happy to take it to the local Target and they can ship it on their own dime!!!! I'll let you know what I find out. Idiots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the one thing I HATE about ordering stuff online.

Jess said...

See, I've never had that happen, so the bloom isn't off the online-ordering rose for me just yet :) I hope you got it fixed!