Monday, January 1, 2007

Cell Phones in the Restroom

Not sure what happens in the men's room.... And to all the ladies that I might have done this to I apologize - actually no I don't! :-)

Like I've mentioned I work in a call center so the agents are allowed 2 15-minute breaks and 1 30-minute lunch. And I guess they have to make the best of the time they're allowed. Well I don't think that means that you should go into the restroom doing your business and be on the phone at the same time. I don't want to hear your conversation. I also think it would be disgusting if I was on the other end of that call hearing the unmistakable echo that you hear and the flushing noises (and any other noises that might happen - yeck)

So this is what happens if I'm in the restroom with you. The toilet has this uncanny problem of flushing all the time. I keep hitting that darn trash can that is provided to ladies for thier personal needs. I all of sudden have the worst runny nose and the coughs.

I don't know if anyone gets the hint when I do this, but I do hope that it's annoying as hell. :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: