Saturday, January 20, 2007

Doggie Training - Day 1 - Postponed

Update as of January 24
Well we didn't get to go to doggie school this past weekend. Mr. M was very sick over the weekend and I don't think it would be smart to start a dog training class if we both can't be there. So it looks like February will be the first date we can get rescheduled.

I'm a little bummed but I don't want to come home and have to tell Mr. M what all was taught during class cause I'm sure I won't remember everything that she'll say.

I'll keep you posted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
So tomorrow is the newly scheduled day 1 to train M&M. Man I can't wait to get started.

She's not been co-operating with me to get all that shedding hair off. I have to wrestle her to the ground and pin her down to get it. Although just a while ago I was able to get one side of her and she actually kind of just laid there. Maybe she realizes I'm not hurting her.

We'll see how tomorrow goes, I'll report back. :-)

No comments: