Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weird Dream

I had the craziest dream last night. Let me first start by saying I'm deathly afraid of snakes...

I don't know where I'm at in this dream but I know that my sister is there (and I know I haven't given her an alias yet so we'll call her Susan for now) and I can tell there is a guy and I'm assuming it's Mr. M. I'm holding what seems to be a Lunchable with two "sections". On the left side is normal human food. On the right side is a snake and some other nasty animal. (obvioulsy I can't remember what it is cause I just focused on the snake).

So someone tells me that I have to feed the human food to the other animal so then the snake can eat this other animal and then I can eat the snake (or something like that). I'm having trouble speaking but I know I'm freaking about the snake. Well I drop this lunchable thing and some how this snake gets out. I'm really freaking now and I'm trying to tell people that this snake is out but I'm having trouble talking. Oh did I mention that it's a rattlesnake?

Okay so it's slithering away into this corner past the guy in my dream and my sister goes to pick it up. And I'm trying to yell at her "no, it's a rattlesnake!" but again nothing is coming out. I'm trying to yell her name to get her attention and then finally my voice comes back and I yell, "SUSAN!!!" and interestingly I actually yelled it for real that it actually woke me up. Lucky for Mr. M he's out of town so I didn't wake him. ;-)

Of course I had to make myself think of something else to get back to sleep because all I could really think of was that d*mn rattlesnake!

No comments: