Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy 2007!

Wow!! Can you believe it? It's already 2007!

I hope that you made through all right and that everyone celebrated responsibly.

Mr. M and I had dinner with a few friends and then back to our place to play "Scene It", man that's a hard game. About 30 minutes to "the time" we had the tv on to one of the many New Year's Eve celebrations. Evidenlty we chose the wrong channel because they did not reshow the dropping of the ball in Times Square (we're in CST). So I quickly changed it to another channel to find we had missed it. To say the least I was a bit pissed. We did our champagne toast and kisses all around. Then a tradition that Queen P and I started a few years ago, I had everyone sign the champagne bottle as a keepsake.

New Year's Resolution you ask? Nope, don't believe in them, but I do have my well wishes...

1. I wish that everyone could just get along. Yeah, world peace would be the ultimate, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. But I think friends and family should just love one another...

2. I wish that those who are looking for a new job finds one, and finds a good one that they will be happy to get up in the morning and go to.

3. For those who are starting a new job... same thing applies, hope that it's a good one and you'll enjoy it. Make new friends and good luck with your new adventure.

4. I wish all financial problems to go away - yeah, I'm wishing big on this one aren't I? :-D

Anywho, Happy 2007 to everyone. Make it a great year.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: