Monday, July 7, 2008

Five things

My bloggy friend Knatolee from up North tagged me so here it goes...

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I was still single. Living in an apartment with my kitty C-girl. Going out all the time and using the credit card all the time (which is why I’m so busy cleaning it up now)


Five snacks I enjoy:
{Do I have to narrow it down?}
(1) I really enjoy just about any candy, which is not good
(2) Baskin Robbins has this delightful “Rock ‘n Pop Swirl Sherbert”. It used to only come out when a Shrek movie came out but they finally added it to their menu. Unfortunately for me I don’t have a Baskin Robbins close by
(3) Lemon Meringue pie
(4) Cherries
(5) Cotton Candy


Five Things on My To-Do list today:
{today is almost over so I’m going to make up my to do list for tomorrow}
(1) balance checkbook
(2) pay bills
(3) go grocery shopping
(4) mow lawn (at least the front yard so HOA doesn’t say anything)
(5) walk dog

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(2) Pay off house, cars and credit card bills
(3) Give some to family and close friends
(4) Buy a nice log cabin with lots of land in Colorado
(5) Take some nice vacations

Five jobs I have had:
(1) Worked in the concession stands, mostly cotton candy (see why it’s a favorite snack?), at an amusement park where I grew up
(2) Did one season at a firework stand
(3) telemarketer - only a few weeks, I think everyone has experienced this just once
(4) Ran a video store
(5) Instructional Designer (write training materials)

Five of my bad habits:
(1) Worrying
(2) picking at my face
(3) stealing really cool glasses from restaurants (haven’t done it in a long time though)
(4) napping instead of doing much needed work in the house or in the yard
(5) telling my husband how to drive - figured he would like that one added ;-)

Five places I have lived:
(1) Amarillo, TX
(2) Dallas, TX
{sorry no others, not that well lived}

Five people I would like to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!):
(3) Lara
(5) any other random blogger who stops by and would like to play

Five Random Things:
(1) My tummy doesn’t feel good
(2) Had a nice nap this afternoon :-)
(3) Glad I’m not too stupid to have sex at my job, see this post
(4) Wish my dog would stop escaping out of the back yard. I thought she was done with this bad habit
(5) Getting my hair cut tomorrow and I CAN’T WAIT!!!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: