Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feeling Lightheaded

Since my wedding, two years ago, I've been growing my hair out. I finally hit the correct length to donate it to the Locks of Love. Locks of Love uses hair donations to create hairpieces for children who have lost their hair due to chemo, radiation, burns etc.




I've been so anxious to get my hair cut for months now. Below are my before and after shots.

~ Wolf Lover Girl














Before - must have at least 10 inches from where its cut to donate.












After - so easy to fix in the morning


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember your long curly hair...but i'm so glad it went to a great cause you should do it again....your hair grew fast...love you....anita

Lara said...

hooray! i want to grow mine out to donate, too. :)

Knatolee said...

Hey, good on you for donating your locks! And the new cut looks great.

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Hey guys! Thanks!!

I might do it again but I'm going to enjoy the shorter hair for a little bit! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl