Monday, December 10, 2007

One Item Down...

Well long story short... we found a temporary home for mom's dog. A friend of mom's wants to take him but doesn't have a fence yet. So until then she has a friend who's willing to take him. She houses animals all the time and didn't want us to stick him in a kennel at the vet (which mom kept suggesting to us) or to put him in the SPCA (which was unfortunately an option).

She got to my mom's just a minute before I got there after leaving the hospital. She was very nice. I rounded up all the dog toys and took his new toy out of his doggie stocking for him to take with him.

We (Mr. M) and I helped get all the stuff in her car and that's when I finally lost it. I know that my mom really loves that dog. And I guess it's finally a realization of what's really happening. Although I know its the best thing it's still not that easy to deal with.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

"Z" said...

Very sorry to hear all this news. If you need anything let us know, we're here for you.