Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Meme

My best friend sent this to me via e-Mail so I thought this would be fun to share with my bloggy friends. If you play just let me know. I won't actually "assign" this one! :-)

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping, with lots of tape!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually after Thanksgiving, but I haven’t even gotten it out yet this year. :-(
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day after New Years
5. Do you like egg nog? Yummy, and I’ve been craving some I must go to the store.
6. Favorite gift received as a child. Hmmm… my Barbie horse, house and remote control car (not received at the same time) and my unicorn blanket, which I still have and take with me on all road trips.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have a small one that I purchased when I lived by myself, and now I have a large one that we got from hubby’s mom when she passed away
8. Hardest person to buy for? Sometimes everyone!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Hubby… he tells me “exactly” what he wants
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Sweaters from my aunts or grandma
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Grinch who stole Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometimes I pick up stuff through out the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but I want to recycle a wedding gift! :-)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Limited to just one? Turkey, dressing, noodles and “green stuff”
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? On tree, clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Adam Sandler’s “Happy Hanukkah” – truthfully I’ve never thought about what is my favorite Christmas song
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? That’s funny you ask this one, I was just quizzing hubby the other day. But yes, I do.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I like morning, but hubby can’t wait so it’s usually Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Everyone asking for money (bell ringers at stores, work… )
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Well my tree is purple and silver, does that count?
24. Favorite at Christmas dinner? See #15.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Lots and lots of money! :-)

Merry Christmas everyone!
~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Jess said...

I did this one!

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I just found your comment on one of my older posts. Thank you for stopping by.

I read your blog and found it very interesting. I read the entries about your Mom and it touched me. I went through this with both of my parents so I know how you are feeling and what you are dealing with.

I wish you the best Christmas possible and thanks for stopping by from Lara's place.

Mike

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Thanks for the well wishes Mike!

~ Wolf Lover Girl