Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well another Christmas has come and gone. I had my sis and mom over for food and games. We really did a non-traditional celebration this year. We didn't do the normal turkey or ham and fixings thing. We had fried pork chops, fried potatoes and onions (yummy!) and a few other things.

Unfortunately we had a small accident right as we sat down to eat. My sister spilled her kool-aid on the floor, and yes it was red! M&M was laying under the table and it spilled right in front of her. Evidently she likes red kool-aid cause here she is helping us clean it up. I couldn't resist I had to run and get the camera. If you look closely you'll see a little got on her little head.






Afterwards we had naps... gotta love naps!

Then we got up and played Clue and then we showed mom how to play Gin Rummy. She did fairly well.

All in all it ended up being a good day. So for those of you who celebrate it... Merry Christmas!


~ Wolf Lover Girl

4 comments:

Lara said...

thank god it's only kool-aid! when i first saw those pictures, i was afraid something awful had happened to the poor doggie! :-P

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Lara - no the doggie is good! Just a bit of red stuff on her face. :-)

Aunt Cheri - thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately I had to delete your comment because I was unable to edit certain parts of it. Just to let you know I do not use mine or Mr. M's name on my blog. Thanks! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

Coy Hill said...

I do hope the kool-aid didn't stain your carpet!

Thanks for visiting Country Captures and leaving your nice comment. You're welcome back any time!
Salty

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Hey Salty - welcome!

We're still trying to get the red out...

~ Wolf Lover Girl