Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pet Peeve - State Flags

Okay so here's another one of my pet peeves and I saw it yesterday.

Regardless of which State you live and if you've chosen to fly your State flag you should learn how to fly it correctly. Everyone (in the United States at least) knows how to fly the U.S. flag correctly so why should your State flag be any different?

Maybe I'm just making too much of a deal of this... or maybe I just love Texas so much that it gets under my skin.

So for all you Texans out there that missed this day in Texas History back in middle school or if you just moved here and didn't know... This is the correct way the Texas flag is flown!! (Note: red on bottom!)




~ Wolf Lover Girl

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am not going to even ask what prompted this, because I can only assume some doofus went and hung the flag wrong. It takes five seconds to look it up on the Internet...use your resources, people!

Wolf Lover Girl said...

I also call it laziness! It was a company right across the street from my work. So I know they've put it up right before. Duh!

~ Wolf Lover Girl