Monday, November 5, 2007

It's my birthday - give me a dollar!

I might have posted this before... if so, sorry here it goes again...

I don't understand the "tradition" that when it's your birthday that people pin money on you. When I see someone in the hall (as I did today which is why I'm writing this) I just smile say "Happy Birthday" and walk on. There is no need for me to give you a dollar because of this, especially if I don't know you. Truthfully I view this as very trashy. My view of course.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Art Performance Picks said...

Ok, I admit it, I did pin a couple of dollars to my son's shirt on his birthday. Needless to say between church and Wal-mart (two complete strangers - both with their little families gave him a dollar too ;-)Butterbean cleaned up and was able to buy a Disney Cars Tow-Mater with the $11.00 birthday bucks...