Sunday, June 10, 2007

Riddle

Mr. M likes to play computer games. His latest is an on-line Lord of the Rings game. In this game he sometimes must solve riddles. Well he came to one that he wanted help on. I love things like this so helped him - and got it right!

So I figured I'd post the riddle and see if you too can get it. I'll let it sit out here for about a week or so and then I'll give the answer. Post your answers in my comments section. :-)

You have 4 items that must be put in order: Axe, jewel, moon and sun.
Here are your clues:
  • axe bites deep before 1st of sun
  • sun rises after the moon sets
  • jewel found in light of sun
  • jewels only found after hard work
  • before all else the silvery light of the moon is seen

Good luck!


Update as of June 14, 2007:
Okay, it's time for the answer. I'll put it in the Comments field just in case others come along and decide they would like to play! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Jess said...

I would guess moon, axe, sun, jewel :)

Lara said...

i agree with jess. (and yes, i came up with my answer before reading hers.)

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Nice job ladies! You are both correct, the correct order is:

moon, axe, sun and jewel

I guess we should play the online LOTR game... :-)

Thanks for playing.
~ Wolf Lover Girl