Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Let the Shedding begin!

Well M&M is shedding immensly now. I guess it's for the summer. At least it's not like the last time, although time will tell. Although I'm actually wondering why it's not like the last time. From the research I did on husky's they don't usually shed.

I guess I can't complain, she's not leaving chunks of hair everywhere. And we do try to brush her while we're outside. It looks like snow on the ground. :-)

I did a major vacuum of the downstairs over the weekend, including the sofas and pillows in the living room. I washed the throw blankets, mostly to get the cat hair off it and the sofas. I try to keep everything "covered" when we're not in there so if the cats do lay down on them the hair won't get all over the sofas and then all over us. We'll see how long this lasts.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: