Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun Quote

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?

----------------------------


I've been away for about a week, not really away just not at my desk. Well it's raining - again - and my cable is out so I figured I'd play catch up. Got a few blogs I need to visit, maybe say a few words of my own...


----------------------------


Speaking of cats above, C-Girl has been very interesting lately. All weekend she has been sitting in my lap. Okay, this cat is not my "lovable" cat, she's my talker. But everytime I sat down she'd crawl up in my lap, clean herself, curl up and sleep. When I got home today I was sitting in front of the tv (before we lost it) she crawled up in my lap. Just funny.


----------------------------


Man oh man I had way too many adult beverages on Friday night. I had a recipe for a yummy martini I had at a restaraunt a few months back and brought it with me. Well they said they could make it but it was gonna cost like $20 or something crazy. So we downsized. I had about 4-5 martinis on Friday.... I don't drink like that. When we got home (luckily this is one of those nights that Mr. M did not get toasted) I did pray a bit to the porcelein god {here's a funny story... when we moved in I noticed that our toilets are called "church", so I'm literly praying to the porcelein god... hee hee} Anywho, Mr. M helped me out of my clothes and into bed.


I woke up about 6:30 in the morning because M&M needed to go out so I stumble downstairs and let her out. I grab a midol and drink some gatorade. I stumble back upstairs to bed... I was still swirling and all that activity made me hot. I literly wasted my Saturday because of Friday night.


Well that happens to me maybe once a year so I guess I'm good.


~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: