Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just Dirty

It’s been awhile since I’ve had a post regarding the famous M&M and her adventures.

Just to brag, here’s another picture of my pretty girl… mischievous as she is!


Well yesterday DFW was hit with a huge storm that just DUMPED tons of rain. Not that I’m complaining I haven’t had to water my yard yet this spring. M&M was outside (as she is everyday now) and I guess she decided she wanted to leave and seek shelter (I keep telling Mr. M we need to get her a dog house if for anything when it rains, it’s still a battle). So I got a call from PetSmart because someone found her and luckily she has that chip we had put in her.

So I come home and get the leash and then go get her. She’s only 2 houses down and he was keeping her in his garage out of the rain. Very nice guy. Showed me his dog so if it ever got out I would know who it belonged to.

I get home and with umbrella in hand I walk the fence to try and discover how she got out. I couldn’t find anything!!! This dog must have jumped over the fence or beamed through it. Hee hee.

Well this morning as I go to work I let her out like I do now because I can’t find anything. Mr. M tells me at lunch that I shouldn’t have and hopefully we have a dog when we get home.

So I get home tonight…. And we still have a dog!! And boy is she DIRTY!!! It seems she has been in and out of the yard today. Found the hole under the gate, and of course since it was raining yesterday she crawled through mud not dirt! Did I mention she’s dirty? It made me laugh how dirty she was.

Mr. M is working late tonight so I had the pleasure of washing her by myself. I’m not sure if I’ve ever mentioned this but M&M hates water!! Weird dog. So I had a nice little “workout” in keeping her in the tub to do this. I was going to take her collar off so I could get under it but I had to leave it on so I could have something to hold on to. Luckily I have some knee pads (you can get them in the gardening section, good for when you wash the toilet as well, Mr M thinks they would be good for something else… no comment hee hee) The hardest part was washing off the soap (oh did I mention all I have is cat soap HA HA) because it’s underneath her and I don’t have one of those hoses so I have to use a cup and try and use my hands… I’m tired.

So of course before I started I had to take a few pictures. I don’t know if these actually do it justice or not… The bone she has was given to her a couple of weeks ago. She can hardly carry the thing around.

2 comments:

Lara said...

oh so PRECIOUS! i want a beautiful doggy like that! our cats are cool, but not quite that pretty. (but shhh! don't tell them!)

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Thanks! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl