Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Teenagers!

I'm on my way home today sitting at a red light. In front of me is a truck with teenage boys in the back (I'm sure a teenager driving but I couldn't see 'em) One of the boys is sitting there smoking (just shameful) and he puts out the cigarrete (sp?) on the side of the truck and throws it down. Then he pulls out his dip! (disgusting!!!)

I guess I just don't understand how kids get started in that stuff. I never was interested, I guess that was my luck huh? Plus my parents didn't smoke or dip so I guess I didn't see it all the time.

The only "good" thing I saw out of the incident? The boy put out the cigarrete before he threw it on the ground instead of just letting a lit one go. Granted I don't think our grass is that dry but you never know...

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm with you, girlfriend. My parents never smoked or did anything icky like that, so I just never got into it.