Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Pet Peeve - Can you hear me now?

I'm starting a new section of Pet Peeves. I'll eventually share with you what is my ultimate Pet Peeve but I'll start with this one because I see it more now than ever....

The BlueTooth and anything like it!!!

Granted I think it's a wonderful invention for when you're driving. For the rest of the time? Take the thing out of your ear!!! You don't look cool. And are you really that important that you just might get a call and your hands won't be free to pick up your cell phone?

I was walking out of work the other day and this girl was behind me and talking. I thought she was talking to me. I kind of looked at her like "yeah? I don't know you". Then I realized that under the hair was a phone contraption and she was on the phone. Her hands weren't full at all, she had her purse over her shoulder.

I went to the grocerty store tonight and this older lady had one in her ear. Seriously!!!! Put it in your pocket and then if you get a call and you just have to use the damn thing then put it in your ear!

And I wonder how it sounds on the other end? Not that I'm aware, but I've not talked to someone with one of those things on. I wonder if because it's kind of far away from your mouth if it sounds like the person is far away?

Well that's my first Pet Peeve I have to share with you. Let me know what you think. :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Jess said...

Amen. Hubby's got one and I. Hate. It. When I talk to him, I always know if he has it on, because 1. I can hear an echo of myself talking (which is truly strange) and 2. Quite a few times, I just can't hear him. So I have to tell him "I can't hear you!" so he will hang up and call back. Thankfully, he typically only uses it while driving, but still...annoying.