Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm a Bad Mother!

I was outside playing ball with M&M. I left the back door open just a little so the cats could come out if they wanted. (they can be outside while the dog is only if they are attended). So we're playing and I'm ready to come inside. I see Poo by the door so I scoot her on in. CGirl isn't much of an outdoor girl so I figure she's already in.

I go chat with Mr. M and then go to the living room to watch tv. Then I hear M&M barking and carrying on. At first I figure she's barking at the dog behind us but I realize it's closer to the house. I knew immediatly what it was. I run to the door and fling it open to let poor CGirl in.

I felt sooooo bad!! I'm comforting her wet little body (because of course M&M had her in her mouth a few times I'm sure). Finally I get her to kind of calm down and finally purr as she's our purr machine and that's when I know she's okay.

Man, I'm such a bad mom.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: