Saturday, August 9, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

I will be sooo glued to the tv for the next 2 weeks. And it all started last night with the spectacular Opening Cermonies of the Olympics!

I was actually surprised that Mr. M sat with me for most of it. I figured after all the hoopla part of it he would cut out before the marching of the Nations, but he did stick around until after the United States came and went.

I've already printed the two week schedule and highlighted what I wanted to watch. Of course most of it is during the primetime. They know what most of us want to watch.

But man were those Opening Ceremonies cool! Just outstanding!! And that little boy who survived the earthquake getting to walk with his home Country was just the cutest. He'll remember that for the rest of his life.

Go Team USA!!!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: