Thursday, August 14, 2008

He's the Man!

Of course I'm talking about Michael Phelps!

The all time best Olympian and still has two more races to go (as of this post). He has his last individual swim in about 15 minutes and then one more relay.

All I know is staying up to watch these Olympics is killing me. I've been getting to bed any where from 10pm-11pm and I get up at 5am! But I just can't help it. Some of it I record and watch the next day but the really "important" ones I have to stay up and watch. I mean I must be in the know when I get to work the next day! :-)

Last I checked we were two medals ahead of the Chinese! It's gonna continue to be a battle and I have one more week to enjoy. Mr. M is watching every now and then but his interest is going fast...

Go USA!!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

"Z" said...

Yeah, I hear ya! They are killing me too. I was up last night.. or shall I say this morning til 12:30 or so watching. I had no choice but to drink an energy drink just to wake up this morning. not to mention we finally put up our curtains in the bedroom so its very dark now.

Anonymous said...

That was probably one of the best investments we ever did - nice thick curtains for the bedroom! So nice and dark!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

Anonymous said...

I understand, I have been staying up also...but like Mr. M I start losing interest when track and field start.

Thanks for stopping by the other day!