Friday, August 22, 2008

He's the Man!

This time I'm talking about my husband! ;-)

Let me back up a little bit first. About two years ago I had to travel to our Pennsylvania office to do some work. While I was there I took a quick day trip to New York City (first time there - friends took me so I wasn't alone). While I was there I bought this REALLY cool sweatshirt.

Not a few months after I got home I washed the thing - following the directions it said on the tag - and it shrunk!!!! It was too short in the arms. I was pissed and I've not worn it again since then. :-(

So a couple of weeks ago (I've been meaning to do this post for a while now) there is a package on our doorstep and I look at Mr. M and ask what that was. He says "I don't know - open it". To my lovely surprise is a new New York City sweatshirt!! Isn't he the best? What a wonderful surprise!


~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: