Thursday, June 5, 2008

While I was walking the dog

I noticed a few things while I was walking M&M today that I thought I'd share:

Observation 1 of 3:
It has been very windy here the last few days. And every house in my neighborhood has that siding that doesn't require you to paint it ever. Well one house had sheets of it flapping in the wind because its so windy. Crazy. It's so windy you can feel it while you're sitting in your car.

Observation 2 of 3:
One of my neighbors close to our house has a little poodle like dog. When she gets home she has it go out in the front yard to do its business. Why? Why not use your backyard like every other person? I don't get this...

Observation 3 of 3:
And I really saved the best for last cause this one should really go under my idiots label.
This lady was backing her SUV back out of her garage and then I noticed she was kind of going forward and finally just stopped in her driveway. As I passed by I realized why she finally just stopped. She ran right into her own car that was sitting in the driveway. It was all nice and scratched down the side in the back. The SUV was still up on it so I guess she was trying to decide how to get out of this predicament. Can you imagine? Being the doofus who ran into your own car and scratched it?

And that actually reminds me of something else I observed about a year ago. Guy was in his garage and got into his car. With his door still open he started to back out. Well there's a little bit of a lip in your garage that doesn't like open car doors. Needless to say he ran smack into it and f*cked up the door on his car so badly that it wouldn't shut. Yep, he goes under the idiot file too!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow. And I thought our neighbors were weird...

"Z" said...

Sounds like fun. That file sure seems to be getting heavy. Just have to laugh at some of the stupid stuff people do sometimes.

Roz (Rozzana) said...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, they walk among us.