Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tidbits

Our little M&M has decided that she wants to stay outside during the day when we go to work. And I'm cool with that because she's been tearing so much stuff up the past few times we've been out. We need to completley redo the blinds in our dining room and in the gym. Sheesh! We just need to get her a dog house in the event one of our lovely Texas thunderstorms comes rolling in she has a place to take cover.

Yesterday morning I was getting ready to leave the house for work and checked on M&M in the backyard. When I went out there the sunrise was absolutely incredible!!! I have not seen a sunrise like that in sooooo long. Beautiful reddish-pinkish. Just incredible. Stopped me in my tracks. And I so would have taken some pictures but the power died on it recently while at an air show (I'll post pictures later). So I thought about calling Texas Grind and get her out of bed to take a few pictures. However by the time I got in my car and heading out it wasn't as magnificent enough to warrent an early morning phone call - you're welcome! ;-)

Mr. M and I went to the movie last Friday afternoon. There actually wasn't any *sses that were texting on their phones or anything (I know shock!) However we like to go early Fridays because there's hardly anyone there as was the case for this movie. We're walking to our seats and there is a couple that is in the row behind ours with their feet on the seats in front of them. Okay first - come on! Seriously? Feet on the seats? I just find this very rude. Well evidently we got into their "room" so they got up and went one more aisle up just so they could put their feet up. Whatever!

And one more thing I witnessed the other day driving in to work. Now its funny and its stupid. If you drive an 18 wheeler you know that you require a lot of room to make a turn. Evidently this 18 wheeler didn't want to wait for a light to turn green at this intersection (which goes under a highway) so he decided to take the U-Turn that allows you to skip the lights. Of course these U-Turns are rather limited in space so of course he got stuck. I guess all that time you just missed waiting on the light to turn green is now being used on figuring out how to get yourself out of this pickle you just got yourself into. Good job!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: