Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day! (afternoon update)

I got the BEST Valentines Day "gift" from my hubby...
We don't really celebrate this "holiday" because we think it's really crap. But he surprised me this morning with "I Love You because... 100 reasons and counting".
He had some funny things in there and some very sweet things, sorry I won't share! :-)
I think this is the best thing I've ever gotten because I know it takes much thought and time to do it.

Anywho, hope everyone has a great day!





Love you Mr. M!

Update:


Well it looks like Mr. M went ahead and sent me some flowers to work. They were soo unexpected. And I have to say I love them so much more in this simple arrangement than the normal dozen rozes only that most received.


Well done honey!







~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Jess said...

Aw, he did good!! Yay for surprises!