Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Welcome!

I'd like to welcome two new friends to my blog site!

1st one is "Z"... he's a friend we spend time with who decided to be "cool" like the rest of us! ;-)

He's located within the Common Sense? link below.

2nd one I discovered last night, Life and Times, I'm not sure the guys name yet as I haven't completely gone through his blog. I do know that he lives near London. I think that's what intrigued me!

So I added both of them as links - welcome!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Lara said...

welcome to the new linkies! i love being linked at your place - it's a warm and cozy neighborhood to join. :)

Anonymous said...

life and times ...his name is jonathan beckett

Rozzana said...

Girly, girl!!! Check out my latest post and tell me what you think. I think it's one of my best.