Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cell Phone Use

So I had a Dr's appointment this afternoon and as I'm sitting in the lobby of the Dr's office waiting for my name to be called this gets on her cell phone and starts chatting away like noone else is there. You know how it is in a Dr's office. Everyone is silently reading thier magazines waiting paitently.

She happened to be sitting just diagnol of me and I just kept shaking my head in amazement. I kept trying to read my magazine but it's kind of hard when you have Ms. blabbermouth sitting next to you chatting on the phone. I got to hear the famous, "hello? hello? can you hear me?" Something about her uncle calling to check up on her... I didn't intentially try to listen to her but she didn't try to whisper and mask what she was trying to say.

Then after she got off the phone I guess she didn't have anything better to do than to play with it. I'm not sure if she was texting or if she just was playing with all the lovely features she had on her marvelous phone!

I tell ya... people are just oblivious when it comes to their cell phone. I've mentioned it before I think that people walking around with their blue tooth things stuck in their ears are idiots. I just love it when a lady comes into the restroom to do her business and chats on the phone. I've mentioned this before as well, my toilet has a mysterious way of flushing alot when those people are around... just strange! :-)

Here's the funny thing. Right before I signed on to write this blog I noticed an article on MSN about Cell Phone Manners... how very appropriate. And he mentions most of the things that I said and I agree with everything else he said. I'm sure you do as well, but here's the article if you're interested in reading... and maybe learning if you're one of these people.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm guilty of the "volume" issue. I talk loudly on the phone--all phones, cell or not. Drives Ernie nuts.

Anonymous said...

hubby does that as well. plus he's one of those that takes the call while we're out and stuff, plus the loudness...

~ Wolf Lover Girl