Sunday, December 10, 2006

Our Animals & Info About Them

Okay, as I mentioned I have a dog, two cats and a fish, here are their aliases and a short description about them.

Older Cat - C Girl
Younger Cat - Poo
Dog - M&M
Fish - Bubbles

Before I met Mr. M I had C Girl as my only companian. I had her for about 4 years before we got together so she is proably about 11 years old. She's a calico that loves to talk but is not a lap type of cat.

So when Mr. M and I moved in together he mentioned that C Girl wasn't very lovable. Well one 4th of July I was helping my sister move and this little black and white kitten was hanging around. She seeemed sooo lovable that I thought of her for Mr. M. So my sister and I took her in and bathed her as she was filled with fleas. She has turned out to be one of the most lovable cats I've known. And she loves to have "love sessions" with her daddy. Just purrs and wants to be near her daddy.

As for M&M, we said we've wanted a dog for a long time but do not find it fair when people have big dogs while living in an apartment. So we got a house and then we finally got a dog. She's a georgous husky, the people we bought her from said she's full bred but they didn't have any papers to proof it. That's okay, we don't want to breed her anyway, as a matter of fact we just got her fixed and had a chip insterted into her. And that has already paid off as she escaped the other day and we got a call from our neighbors behind us who found her and was holding her.

The 2 next things we want to do is get the whole fence corrected in the backyard to keep her from digging out. Then 2nd is to take her to get a little bit of training. She is very hard to control when we take her on walks. And we would never trust to ever take her off her leash and hope that she doesn't run off.

And of course the fish, bubbles. Bubbles is a lonely beta but we're hoping to correct that and get a fish tank set up to include others.