Friday, December 15, 2006

Blech!

Warning! If you get sick easily you might not want to read this post.

So I've been cleaning up this animal mess, still not exactly sure what it is, and telling myself that it's not really yucky it's just melted chocolate. (now if that doesn't keep you from eating all the goodies during the holidays nothing will hee hee).

The first couple of spots I did went well. Couldn't smell anything - went as great as one can expect when cleaning your floor. The one that looks like is was slung up the wall with a spoon was not as good. I've watched many a CSI and Law & Order shows and this was definitely the first spot of the many spots. So I started scooping it up and throwing it away and it was smelly. I had to go light an incense and put it on the floor directly under me to help with the gag reflexes. Oh and it wasn't coming up easily either. And I've scrubbed so much on the wall and base board that I've rubbed off some of the paint. Mr. M is sooo not gonna be happy about that. At least we still have some of the paint left over that the house company gave us when they built it.

I still haven't done upstairs, I had to take a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ew! Did you ever figure out which one of them was responsible for this mess? We've had to deal with something similar with Stubby (note to self: don't EVER let him have those green mint treats again!) and I totally feel your pain.

Wolf Lover Girl said...

I have no clue which cat it was or what made their stomach so upset.

What kind of green mint treats? Not the kind of mints that you and I would use? if it's animal treats I need to make sure we don't get any! :-)