Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I did it!

Mr. M thought we should register to vote this year. I really was not that interested but agreed to do so.

Today I voted for the first time in my life!!!

And since I registered AND voted I now have the authority to talk about Politics and the President that comes into office etc. Will I? Probably not. I just really hate talking about that stuff.

Who did I vote for? One of the main guys... ;-) I won't tell.

But it is cool to think that we, the United States of America, are about to make history. Regardless of who you voted for or believe in... we are about to have either our first female in the White House, granted she'll be Vice President OR we'll have our first African American in the White House. Isn't that the coolest?

I was alive to witness it - and yes, I helped with the vote.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

4 comments:

Rozzana said...

Congratulations!!!

You can officially bitch about the government.

Jess said...

Congratulations :) This was definitely the year to do it!

~Brenda said...

Good for you!
I agree this is an historical election and I am so glad to be a participator.

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Thanks guys!

~ Wolf Lover Girl