Thursday, October 23, 2008

Found!

Last week Mr. M and I were driving around trying to find something to eat. We came up on one corner that had three pizza places - THREE. Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's and Domino's.

Of course Mr. M LOVES pizza but I'm not really a big fan. However I do really like Pizza Inn. I was mentioning to him that I wished we had one near us I'd eat there.

So as we're getting lost trying to find another favorite, Jimmy Johns Subs, and since we couldn't find it we were on our way to a mexican restaraunt. As we're sitting at a traffic light I noticed this little character dancing around by the street. I'm thinking what the hell is that? So I figured I'd look over to see what business he's advertising - to my surprise there is a brand new PIZZA INN!!!!! I was ecstastic!!

We pull around and pull up to go eat there. There are two ladies at the front door asking if we have reservations. Reservations? It was their pre-opening and everyone was in training and only those who had reservations were allowed in. Damn!!! But we did get two passes to come back for free buffet and drinks. :-)

We've already used them this week. Nice buffet.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: