Sunday, October 12, 2008

Holy Crap!

I never thought I would see this number again at the gas station - $2!!!

I've noticed that the station by my house has been about 20 cents cheaper than anywhere else (and anywhere else means by work and on the side of the highway between house and work). I filled up on Wednesday and it was $3.22 or something like that. It was nice.

Friday night Mr. M and I were out and it had dropped to $2.99!!! I couldn't believe it! The $2 mark.

Saturday morning Mr. M and I were out and it had dropped again - $2.87.... Can you believe it? It had gone down 12 cents over night.

Will it get down to $2.50??? We shall see.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Lara said...

i am so jealous. we're at about $3.60 here. :(

"Z" said...

$2.75 on my way home today. Dropped $20 in my tank yesterday at $2.77. We'll see how it looks on Friday for the fill up. back up to 3 I'm sure but I'm going to think $2.50... happy thoughts....

Coy Hill said...

We finally dropped to 2.95 today. Its nice for a change! If the economy continues to crash it will probably make it to 2.50 or even lower.