Thursday, January 10, 2008

In the middle of a car chase...

Okay, my lunch was an interesting thing...

For those of you who are in the area I'll go ahead and include details with street names ect.

So I'm going North on Marsh just before Trinity Mills and I hear police sirens. So I'm looking around to see if I need to get over and to my left I see a SUV followed by a police car coming out of the 24 Hour Gym. I figure that he's just being pulled over for speeding or something. Well at first he heads South and then I notice he takes a U-Turn and coming my way. Then I realize, he's not pulling over he's running from the cops!!

So I pull into the Williams Chicken that's located there on the corner (hadn't made it through Trinity Mills yet) to get out of the way because I figure he's gonna try and barrel through the intersection. NOPE! I look in my rear view mirror and here comes that SUV into the parking lot where I am. So I move up more and as far to the side as I can. So he cruises by me then 1 cop, a 2nd cop and a 3rd cop.

Granted I can't see what exactly he does after he goes through the parking lot but he gets out on to Trinity Mills and I don't know if he went the wrong way or jumped the median but he finally got back on Marsh heading North.

I turn around and get back on Marsh to go where I was going and we're all still sitting at the light (all 4 ways) and here's another cop coming from the East on Trinity Mills and then up Marsh. Then a cop from the West.

Finally it all died down and the traffic was able to flow again. I keep looking on line to see if there's any news on it yet and I don't see anything.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didnt ya follow the cops. That would've been exciting.

Jess said...

There was something in the air yesterday, I swear...we had all sorts of drama up here as well. Accidents, mostly, but all at the same time. Weird.

"Z" said...

I can tell you where the chase ended! Ended at 288 and 380 in front of a strage building. There were at least 5 state troopers and about 10 or 15 police cars. And a couple more on each side on 380 just in case he tried to get away. He wasnt going anywhere. Reason I am sure this is the same chase. I saw at least 2 cars from carrollton. It just so happens I might have been caught in the middle of it as well; but my truck wouldnt start which set me back about 10 mins from getting back to work. The chase had just ended when I drove by. If you happen to find anything please let me know. I'm very interested in what happend. Not everyday your chased by cops and troopers!
"Z"

Knatolee said...

Well, that's the kind of excitement you don't particularly need!!