Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tid Bits

I know it's been awhile since I've posted so here's a bit of everything that has happened in the last several weeks.

About two weekends ago Mr. M and I had my mom and sister over for dinner and cards. Mr. M. threw some steaks on the grill and I made some fried potatoes and onions. They were very excited as it had been many years since they'd had fried potatoes and onions as well.

As Mr. M was grilling C-Girl was outside enjoying the day. We don't usually let her out that often because she likes to eat grass, come in the house and puke! So Mr. M had the duty of watching her. Well she decided to make herself comfortable in our jungle, we hadn't mowed in like 2 weeks. So Mr. M grabbed the camera. You can tell as each picture went that she just kept getting more and more comfortable.

"I swear mom, I'm not eating any grass!"






She ended up coming in after we checked on her again and she was eating grass! Luckily we caught her early... no surprises for us!

We sat and played Hand and Foot which our friends TG and her husband taught us a while back. We've grown to really like it.

I was out with my mom Sunday and noticed that the Halloween candy is out already. I'm a sucker for any type of candy. One of the most common candy is the Candy Corn, but there's a new type!! Caramel covered apple flavored! And it's scrumptious! :)

I've been cleaning out my closet. Went through all my clothes and took out everything that I don't wear anymore and did a bit of trying on everything else to see what fit and didn't fit. I currently have 2 bags of stuff that I will give away. I'll find some ladies shelter to donate it to. Next project is the shoes. Mostly which ones I don't wear, I don't think I'll have any problem with those that don't fit!

I went with the CD and her husband on Friday afternoon to watch her belly dancer instructor do a little show. It was really fun. The first dance was her with a candle-opera (I know that's not the right spelling, but am too lazy to look it up). Well she had it on top of her head with candles lit and danced like that. That was a cool opener. It was really a fun show.

Oh, we came home last week to find blood on the bottom edges of our spare bedroom and master bedroom doors. We have no clues as to what really happened but here's my theory. M&M chased C-Girl, as she always does, and potentially drew blood. C-Girl was trying to get away and knows that sometimes if she pushes on those doors they'll open (we keep them shut during the day) and that's how the blood got there. We also found a little bit along the edges of the cat door. There were no blood drops anywhere on the carpet. We checked both cats and found nothing. We checked the dog and nothing. As I was cleaning the blood from the doors I told Mr. M that I felt like I was removing evidence - I watch too much CSI! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: