Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Puzzling

Sis and I went to visit mom for a few hours on Monday afternoon. Mom had a puzzle she was working on. Sis was mesmerized and worked on it the whole time we were there. I worked on it a little but made myself stop because I know how addicting they are. It was really cool too cause it glowed in the dark.

Well I decided I wanted to work on one at home. I figure I can spend a few hours a night working on it instead of sitting in front of the tv. So I went in to our closet to see what we had to choose from. Ah! An Indian one will do. I also have a Bev Dolittle but figured I'd wait to do it. Here's a link to some of her art. Would love to have one of her pieces!!!






So I opened the new puzzle and threw out the pieces on the table.





Here's what it will look like when I'm done.



I actually had Mr. M sitting and helping me. Maybe we'll finally have something to do together. :-)


Can't leave the table till at least the edge is put together. Funny how when you can't get it to fit correctly you make statements such as "we're missing pieces". Mr. M stuck it all together and said it was finally finished, then I showed him the few pieces that were still remaining. Then it's "we have too many pieces!" LOL - ok. So we finally got the border complete and I think that's enough for tonight.



We bought some clear plexi glass a while back just for puzzling. I put it on top of the border to help with any accidental cats getting on the table and pushing them around. The rest of the pieces went back in the box for now.


So this should be fun for the next few days or weeks.
~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Lara said...

oh my gosh! i was JUST thinking this afternoon that i really wanted to do a big jigsaw puzzle. now i'm jealous!

Wolf Lover Girl said...

I think you should run out and get you one! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

Art Performance Picks said...

...i would love to do a puzzle but then i wonder: who would eat more pieces Butterbean or a CatNamedFish?