Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another wierd dream

One of the things that I dislike about living in DFW is that I have to see all this stuff related to the CowGirls. I saw an ad with Jerry Jones and you see his big ole honking Superbowl ring.

Why do I mention this and what does it have to do with my dream? A big ole ring was in it.

A bit of background, my parents are now divorced after 30 years of marriage. So it was wierd that in my dream we were having a family "vacation" together going camping in a camper. Everyone was there: me, my sister, my brother, mom and dad.

So it's at the end of our little vacation and my dad finally gets tired of being around us and wants to get a room at a hotel or something instead of being in the camper with us. I don't remember everything but remember being in a church and my dad kind of going off on us. And he made a comment waiving his "ring" saying that it's knocked plenty of other heads before. I remember making a comment "is that a threat?" and he just smiled.

The only other thing I remember in the dream is that I told my brother and sister that I wanted to leave that night even if I had to rent a car to get out. But I didn't want to leave my mom behind? Of course I don't know why I couldn't have just taken her with us? What am I renting a car that only sits 3?

Wierd huh? I just don't know where that came from... I have a few Dream books but have no clue how I would look that one up. I guess I definitely need to look up "ring".

~ Wolf Lover Girl

2 comments:

Roz (Rozzana) said...

No more cheeseburgers before bed!!!

Art Performance Picks said...

...and stop nippin' on the Smirniff's before bedtime darlin'...