Monday, May 5, 2008

Round Two - Finally Finished!

After winning two games away in San Jose, bringing it back to Dallas to win game three, loosing game four in Dallas and loosing game five in San Jose - the Dallas Stars won game six back here in Dallas!!!!!

I'm so glad they won it in game six because having both of us go in with four wins each to play game seven would be nerve racking.


I did have the great pleasure of being at the game last Tuesday for game three. Talk about an exciting hockey game. I think play off games are soooo much more exciting than a regular hockey game. The spirit in the place is just electric! We did go into Overtime - but when we got that winning goal it was wild in that place! I was so freaking excited for a couple hours afterwards. Needless to say my voice was a bit hoarse for a few days.


Now we go into Round Three of the playoffs against the RedWings. Whew! This should be another interesting Round!!!


Go Stars!!!


~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: